$149 – 2 HRS / Gaslamp Harbor Segway Tour
During your Gaslamp Segway tour, you’ll take in the amazing views of the magnificent timeless gas lanterns, Victorian-era buildings, Petco Park, the San Diego Convention Center, Seaport Village, Tuna Pier, the USS Midway, and many more of Americas Finest City’s attractions.
While gliding through the streets of beautiful downtown San Diego, you’ll explore and experience a Segway tour of the Historic Gaslamp Quarter and San Diego Port/Harbor like you have never encountered before. You’ll get up close and personal with some of the most beautiful artifacts and historical sites within the heart of the city. What more could you ask for?
On this Gaslamp Segway tour in San Diego, you’ll take in the beauty of the Victorian-era buildings, and see how our city has preserved these historic sites. You’ll roll through the “Park at the Park” at Petco Park, the proud home of the San Diego Padres, and see and learn about the brand new and stunning San Diego Central Library, the San Diego Convention Center, and Seaport Village. You’ll whirl by the public art at the San Diego Port, be able to visit Tuna Pier, and see the infamous USS Midway. All of this, and many more timeless features of what downtown San Diego has to offer will be experienced in a fun and unique way that no other tour can offer. As experts, it’s our mission to provide you with an amazing adventure that you’ll remember forever. That’s why we have the most experienced and friendly tour guides around.
Whether you live in San Diego or are visiting America’s Finest City, this Gaslamp Segway tour is sure to teach you interesting facts about the history and modernization of a city that has deservedly earned its reputation for being one of the top tourist destinations in the country. For more information on our Gaslamp Segway tour in San Diego or to reserve a spot, contact us at 619-512-3491 or fill out the form below!
Our electric bikes feature chunky 26 x 4.9 inch tires that combine with the front fork suspension to create a soft ride allowing you float down the road. 17.5” one size fits most frame with 36V 12.8 Ah lithium-ion battery and 350W motor weighing in at a total of 55 lbs. All of our bikes have an LCD screen for five speed electronic pedal assist allowing you to pedal as hard or as easy as you like!
Our Segway i2 will have you gliding around San Diego and La Jolla feeling like a kid! Our tours have all different terrain from hills to flat wide walkways. Routes have be created to avoid crowds while still taking you to all the places you want to see in San Diego.
- How early should I call for a reservation?
- Call as quickly as you can 619-512-3491! Holiday weekends book the earliest in advance. We typically have good availability for weekday tours. Call us as soon as you know your ideal tour dates so that we can work with you to get you booked!
- What are the age/weight limits?
- For Segway Tours 14 years old, but more importantly Segways need riders between 95-280 pounds to succesfully register them on the footpads. No upper age-limit, but you want to be sure you’re comfortable standing for 2 hours. No limits for walking or towncar tours.
- I bought a discounted pre-paid voucher (e.g., Groupon, Living Social, etc) but it has expired. Is there anything you can do?
- Yes! For only an extra $20, you can take any of our Segway tours, even if the difference between $149 and your voucher-value is much greater. We want to be able to share our tours with everyone and still share great deals.
- Flat (no rocking shape-ups) shoes you’re comfortable in for duration of tour work great! Flip-flops, sandals, running shoes are all good
- Price of tour does not include a tip; sharing tours is a service business and our guides very much appreciate gratuity, thanks!
- Things to pack
- We provide a bottle of water, and definitely recommend bringing a warm layer. It might get chilly in the shade and we’ll be rolling pretty quick at 12mph
- Email tours@WeLoveTourists.com 48 hours prior to your tour to re-schedule
- Tours are subject to cancellation due to weather and will be rescheduled based on availability
- Are Segways hard to ride?
- Nope! Most people become super comfortable after about 5 minutes of training and 5 minutes gliding around on your own!
- Do you have to wear a helmet?
- Helmets are mandatory and provided free of charge. All Guests have to wear a helmet. Even though it’s extremely unlikely that you take a spill, we can’t control everything in our environment (other people…)
- Do you offer any Specialty Tours?
- Call us 619-512-3491, even if not for a booking we love talking about our tours
- Can you cater to special needs?
- Give us a call or email, and we’re happy to accommodate whatever we can
- What’s special about your tours?
- Read about each tour to find out more, but there’s a lot we don’t advertise. Special picture spots, surprises, lots of inside info. Best bet is to call us and chat or send us an email to find out more, or take the leap and book a tour, if you don’t have fun we insist on not accepting your money!
- Meet us in the heart of Downtown San Diego in The Meridian Building at 717 Union Street, Suite L, 92101 (Union Street and West G Street)
- The Meridian offers underground parking Mon–Sat $1.75 per 20 minutes
- Cheaper street parking is available, but be sure to check meters or signs for fees and time limitation; Sundays and certain holidays all meters are free
- As always, please call us if you have any questions about parking or anything at all 619-512-3491
Addtional Popular San Diego Segway Tours
$69 – 2 HRS / Balboa Park Segway Tour
Glide through the nation’s largest urban cultural park. Home to 15 major museums, renowned performing arts venues, beautiful gardens.
$69 – 2 HRS / La Jolla Segway Tour
Includes La Jolla Cove, La Jolla Village (a.k.a., La Jolla Prospect or Downtown La Jolla), La Jolla Homes, Legendary Surf Spots and Beaches, and more!.
$89 – 2 HRS / San Diego City Loop Segway Tour
Includes San Diego Harbor, Downtown Gaslamp District, Petco Park, Balboa Park, and more!