$149 – 2 HRS / La Jolla Segway Tour
What better way to experience La Jolla, “The Jewel” of San Diego, than on a Segway?! Take an incredible journey with us through the most beautiful area in San Diego! We will teach you how to ride a Segway Personal Transporter and explore The Village of La Jolla, Wind N’ Sea Beach, La Jolla Cove, the surrounding neighborhoods, and more. This tour is a winning combo of seals, segways, boutiques, and art too! Your local guide will show you the most picturesque beaches and bring you up-close and personal with California seals and sea lions.
Real estate in La Jolla is among the most stunning and most expensive in San Diego and we will explore the historic and modern architectural mansions embracing the palm-lined streets and oceanfront neighborhoods. You will pass by the landscapes and gardens that were the true inspiration for Dr. Seuss. You will also check in on some of the best local surf spots in the area, while exotic cars, Volkswagen busses, and longboards cruise the coastline.
Of all the areas in San Diego, shopping and dining are world class in La Jolla. We will segway by designer goods, art and oceanfront dining options that you will definitely want to enjoy following our excellent adventure together.
Our electric bikes feature chunky 26 x 4.9 inch tires that combine with the front fork suspension to create a soft ride allowing you float down the road. 17.5” one size fits most frame with 36V 12.8 Ah lithium-ion battery and 350W motor weighing in at a total of 55 lbs. All of our bikes have an LCD screen for five speed electronic pedal assist allowing you to pedal as hard or as easy as you like!
Our Segway i2 will have you gliding around San Diego and La Jolla feeling like a kid! Our tours have all different terrain from hills to flat wide walkways. Routes have be created to avoid crowds while still taking you to all the places you want to see in San Diego.
$149.00 per Guest.
2 guest minimum required for tour.
Single travelers are absolutely welcome to join us too.
La Jolla, CA
Approx. 2 Hours total.
- # OF GUESTS:
1 Guest is included here but any group size can be accommodated.
Daily, Upon Request
This tour takes place in all weather conditions.
- WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and comfortable shoes.
- ADDITIONAL INFO:
Please contact us for any additional information.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
NO CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF YOUR TOUR DATE.
- How early should I call for a reservation?
- Call as quickly as you can 619-512-3491! Holiday weekends book the earliest in advance. We typically have good availability for weekday tours. Call us as soon as you know your ideal tour dates so that we can work with you to get you booked!
- What are the age/weight limits?
- For Segway Tours 14 years old, but more importantly Segways need riders between 95-280 pounds to succesfully register them on the footpads. No upper age-limit, but you want to be sure you’re comfortable standing for 2 hours. No limits for walking or towncar tours.
- I bought a discounted pre-paid voucher (e.g., Groupon, Living Social, etc) but it has expired. Is there anything you can do?
- Yes! For only an extra $20, you can take any of our Segway tours, even if the difference between $149 and your voucher-value is much greater. We want to be able to share our tours with everyone and still share great deals.
- Flat (no rocking shape-ups) shoes you’re comfortable in for duration of tour work great! Flip-flops, sandals, running shoes are all good
- Price of tour does not include a tip; sharing tours is a service business and our guides very much appreciate gratuity, thanks!
- Things to pack
- We provide a bottle of water, and definitely recommend bringing a warm layer. It might get chilly in the shade and we’ll be rolling pretty quick at 12mph
- Email tours@WeLoveTourists.com 48 hours prior to your tour to re-schedule
- Tours are subject to cancellation due to weather and will be rescheduled based on availability
- Are Segways hard to ride?
- Nope! Most people become super comfortable after about 5 minutes of training and 5 minutes gliding around on your own!
- Do you have to wear a helmet?
- Helmets are mandatory and provided free of charge. All Guests have to wear a helmet. Even though it’s extremely unlikely that you take a spill, we can’t control everything in our environment (other people…)
- Do you offer any Specialty Tours?
- Call us 619-512-3491, even if not for a booking we love talking about our tours
- Can you cater to special needs?
- Give us a call or email, and we’re happy to accommodate whatever we can
- What’s special about your tours?
- Read about each tour to find out more, but there’s a lot we don’t advertise. Special picture spots, surprises, lots of inside info. Best bet is to call us and chat or send us an email to find out more, or take the leap and book a tour, if you don’t have fun we insist on not accepting your money!
- La Jolla, CA
Addtional Popular San Diego Segway Tours
$69 – 2 HRS / Gaslamp Harbor Segway Tour
Journey through an in-depth fun narration of the beautiful Historic Gaslamp Quarter as well as the San Diego Port/Harbor.
$69 – 2 HRS / Balboa Park Segway Tour
Glide through the nation’s largest urban cultural park. Home to 15 major museums, renowned performing arts venues, beautiful gardens. Let us give you the inside scoop and history as we cover trails unique to our routes. Truly a beautiful memorable way to experience this must-see San Diego attraction.
$89 – 2 HRS / San Diego City Loop Segway Tour
Includes San Diego Harbor, Downtown Gaslamp District, Petco Park, Balboa Park, and more!