$149 – 2hr / San Diego Downtown-Segway Tour
This awesome Downtown San Diego Segway Tour will take you through the heart of downtown San Diego’s architectural wonders, distinct districts, and into the up and coming East Village too. You will glide along our smoothest pathways and soak up the best views of our most popular sites, as well as learn a ton about our city’s storied history. Our friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will lead you along, while filling you in on all the city’s secrets.
On this tour you will see The Historic Gaslamp Quarter, Petco Park, the William Heath Davis House, The Horton Grand Hotel, Sante Fe Train Station, our modern Convention Center, the new Downtown Library, The Mission Brewery, US Grant Hotel, and many more fabulous hot spots too. You will also get the inside scoop on the best places to dine like where to find the best fish, the best bars and clubs, and the greatest Happy Hours as well. Our tours are perfect for locals and visitors alike and this is the perfect way to learn about our unique history, the geography, the diversity of our city, and vibe of this beautiful oceanfront city too.
Our electric bikes feature chunky 26 x 4.9 inch tires that combine with the front fork suspension to create a soft ride allowing you float down the road. 17.5” one size fits most frame with 36V 12.8 Ah lithium-ion battery and 350W motor weighing in at a total of 55 lbs. All of our bikes have an LCD screen for five speed electronic pedal assist allowing you to pedal as hard or as easy as you like!
Our Segway i2 will have you gliding around San Diego and La Jolla feeling like a kid! Our tours have all different terrain from hills to flat wide walkways. All our routes have be created to avoid crowds while still taking you to all the places you want to see in San Diego.
- How early should I call for a reservation?
- Call as quickly as you can 619-512-3491! Holiday weekends book the earliest in advance. We typically have good availability for weekday tours. Call us as soon as you know your ideal tour dates so that we can work with you to get you booked!
- What if I need to cancel?
- NO CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF YOUR TOUR DATE.
- What are the age/weight limits?
- For Segway Tours 14 years old, but more importantly Segways need riders between 95-280 pounds to succesfully register them on the footpads. No upper age-limit, but you want to be sure you’re comfortable standing for 2 hours.
- For Ebike Tours 16 years old, no upper age limit. Most people 5’3 to 6’5 are comfortable on our bikes if you’re a little shorter or a little taller we can teach you some tricks to make sure you have a great time.
- Segway, flat (no rocking shape-ups) shoes you’re comfortable in for duration of tour work great! Flip-flops, sandals, running shoes are all good
- Ebikes, shoes you know that are comfortable while pedaling.
- Price of tour does not include a tip; sharing tours is a service business and our guides very much appreciate gratuity, thanks!
- Things to pack
- Segway, we provide a bottle of water, and definitely recommend bringing a warm layer. It might get chilly in the shade and we’ll be rolling pretty quick at 12mph.
- Ebike we provide a bottle of water, there’s a small pouch for keys, phone, wallet if you want to bring more than that you’ll want to wear a backpack.
- Call 619-512-3491, 48 hours prior to your tour to re-schedule
- Tours are subject to cancellation due to weather and will be rescheduled based on availability
- Are Segways hard to ride?
- Nope! Most people become super comfortable after about 5 minutes of training and 5 minutes gliding around on your own!
- Do you have to wear a helmet?
- Helmets are mandatory and provided free of charge. All Guests have to wear a helmet. Even though it’s extremely unlikely that you take a spill, we can’t control everything in our environment (other people…)
- Do you offer any Specialty Tours?
- Yes! Call us 619-512-3491, we can create a special tour just for you and your group.
- Can you cater to special needs?
- Give us a call or email, and we’re happy to accommodate whatever we can
- What’s special about your tours?
- Read about each tour to find out more, but there’s a lot we don’t advertise. Special picture spots, surprises, lots of inside info. Best bet is to call us and chat or send us an email to find out more, or take the leap and book a tour, if you don’t have fun we insist on not accepting your money!
- 300 G Street San Diego, CA 92101
Addtional Popular San Diego Segway Tours
$69 – 2 HRS / Gaslamp Harbor Segway Tour
Journey through an in-depth fun narration of the beautiful Historic Gaslamp Quarter as well as the San Diego Port/Harbor.
$69 – 2 HRS / La Jolla Segway Tour
Includes La Jolla Cove, La Jolla Village (a.k.a., La Jolla Prospect or Downtown La Jolla), La Jolla Homes, Legendary Surf Spots and Beaches, and more!.
$89 – 2 HRS / San Diego City Loop Segway Tour
Includes San Diego Harbor, Downtown Gaslamp District, Petco Park, Balboa Park, and more!