$75/Person – 1.5 Hours / Harbor & Liberty Station E-Bike Tour
Enjoy beautiful views of San Diego Harbor on the way to the former Naval Training Center (NTC) which has been transformed into Liberty Station on this 1.5-hour guided electric bike tour. During this informative tour, you’ll take a first look at several great landmarks and historic sites you won’t want to miss.
Through “adaptive reuse” the historical buildings and land once used to train our sailors has become a flourishing park along the San Diego waterfront. On your guided electric bike tour, you’ll see the USS Recruit (also known as the “USS Neversail” because it was a landlocked training boat), a memorial to the 52 submarines lost during WWII, Spanish Landing, the dolphin pools, Shelter Island, and so much more. You won’t want to miss out on seeing these beautiful historical sites.
To participate in our E-bike tours, you must be comfortable riding and maneuvering a bicycle on and along busy streets at speeds of 20 miles an hour, give or take. Minimum Age 16. If you’re interested in learning more about our San Diego day tours, give us a call at 619-512-3491 or book your reservation below!
Our electric bikes feature chunky 26 x 4.9 inch tires that combine with the front fork suspension to create a soft ride allowing you float down the road. 17.5” one size fits most frame with 36V 12.8 Ah lithium-ion battery and 350W motor weighing in at a total of 55 lbs. All of our bikes have an LCD screen for five speed electronic pedal assist allowing you to pedal as hard or as easy as you like!
Our Segway i2 will have you gliding around San Diego and La Jolla feeling like a kid! Our tours have all different terrain from hills to flat wide walkways. Routes have be created to avoid crowds while still taking you to all the places you want to see in San Diego.
- How early should I call for a reservation?
- Call as quickly as you can 619-512-3491! Holiday weekends book the earliest in advance. We typically have good availability for weekday tours. Call us as soon as you know your ideal tour dates so that we can work with you to get you booked!
- What are the age/weight limits?
- For Segway Tours 14 years old, but more importantly Segways need riders between 95-280 pounds to succesfully register them on the footpads. No upper age-limit, but you want to be sure you’re comfortable standing for 2 hours.
- For Ebike Tours 16 years old, no upper age limit. Most people 5’3 to 6’5 are comfortable on our bikes if you’re a little shorter or a little taller we can teach you some tricks to make sure you have a great time.
- Segway, flat (no rocking shape-ups) shoes you’re comfortable in for duration of tour work great! Flip-flops, sandals, running shoes are all good
- Ebikes, shoes you know that are comfortable while pedaling.
- Price of tour does not include a tip; sharing tours is a service business and our guides very much appreciate gratuity, thanks!
- Things to pack
- Segway, we provide a bottle of water, and definitely recommend bringing a warm layer. It might get chilly in the shade and we’ll be rolling pretty quick at 12mph.
- Ebike we provide a bottle of water, there’s a small pouch for keys, phone, wallet if you want to bring more than that you’ll want to wear a backpack.
- Call 619-512-3491, 48 hours prior to your tour to re-schedule
- Tours are subject to cancellation due to weather and will be rescheduled based on availability
- Are Segways hard to ride?
- Nope! Most people become super comfortable after about 5 minutes of training and 5 minutes gliding around on your own!
- Do you have to wear a helmet?
- Helmets are mandatory and provided free of charge. All Guests have to wear a helmet. Even though it’s extremely unlikely that you take a spill, we can’t control everything in our environment (other people…)
- Do you offer any Specialty Tours?
- Yes! Call us 619-512-3491, we can create a special tour just for you and your group.
- Can you cater to special needs?
- Give us a call or email, and we’re happy to accommodate whatever we can
- What’s special about your tours?
- Read about each tour to find out more, but there’s a lot we don’t advertise. Special picture spots, surprises, lots of inside info. Best bet is to call us and chat or send us an email to find out more, or take the leap and book a tour, if you don’t have fun we insist on not accepting your money!
- Downtown San Diego in The Meridian Building at 717 Union Street, Suite L, San Diego CA 92101 (Union Street and West G Street)
- La Jolla 7430.5 Girard ave La Jolla CA 92037
- The Meridian offers underground parking Mon–Sat $1.75 per 20 minutes
- Cheaper street parking is available, but be sure to check meters or signs for fees and time limitation; Sundays and certain holidays all meters are free
- La Jolla, street parking is free for two hours Mon-Sat on Girard ave, Fay ave a block over has no time limit but no matter what do not park at Vons!
- As always, please call us if you have any questions about parking or anything at all 619-512-3491
Additional Popular San Diego Electric Bike Tours
$75/Person – 1.5hrs / La Jolla Coastal E-Bike Tour
Cruise the coast of Bird Rock and La Jolla. Enjoy amazing views and seals and sea lions.
$99/Person – 2 Hours / Mt. Soledad/ La Jolla E-Bike Tour
Ride to the highest point along our coast and back down to the water with the greatest of ease!