When you and your family and friends visit an infamous theme park in the middle of a beautiful city, We Love Tourists understands you want to relax and make it as easy as possible. That is why your personal tour guide can make arrangements to obtain your tickets for you, give you invaluable and timely advice regarding all of the exhibits, rides, animal feeding times, the amazing interactive shows, and much more!
During your personal consultation your We Love Tourists Sea World Tour Guide will also share ways that you can save time and money, and how you can get the most from your Sea World San Diego interactive experience. On site we can be a valuable part of your tour, as we can guide you through the theme park in the most effective and time-saving ways, while taking pictures for your group and offering invaluable advice and insight to particular attractions, as needed. Having us join you is worthwhile, or it’s free – no questions asked!
Should you bring a swimsuit? Where are the locker locations? How can you hold seats for shows? All of this and more can be answered by calling your personal Sea World San Diego Tour Guide today!
Price: $99 per hour 1-4 guests**, $139 per hour 5-10 guests**.
**This price does not include the cost of the entrance tickets for Sea World San Diego. Tickets, based on age, can be obtained for your group via We Love Tourists at face value of the tickets being sold by Sea World San Diego, and those particular proceeds go directly to Sea World San Diego with no markup. For this tour there is a 2 hour minimum charge.
- How early should I call for a reservation?
- Call as quickly as you can 619-512-3491! Holiday weekends book the earliest in advance. We typically have good availability for weekday tours. Call us as soon as you know your ideal tour dates so that we can work with you to get you booked!
- What are the age/weight limits?
- For Segway Tours 14 years old, but more importantly Segways need riders between 95-280 pounds to succesfully register them on the footpads. No upper age-limit, but you want to be sure you’re comfortable standing for 2 hours. No limits for walking or towncar tours.
- I bought a discounted pre-paid voucher (e.g., Groupon, Living Social, etc) but it has expired. Is there anything you can do?
- Yes! For only an extra $20, you can take any of our Segway tours, even if the difference between $149 and your voucher-value is much greater. We want to be able to share our tours with everyone and still share great deals.
- Flat (no rocking shape-ups) shoes you’re comfortable in for duration of tour work great! Flip-flops, sandals, running shoes are all good
- Price of tour does not include a tip; sharing tours is a service business and our guides very much appreciate gratuity, thanks!
- Things to pack
- We provide a bottle of water, and definitely recommend bringing a warm layer. It might get chilly in the shade and we’ll be rolling pretty quick at 12mph
- Email tours@WeLoveTourists.com 48 hours prior to your tour to re-schedule
- Tours are subject to cancellation due to weather and will be rescheduled based on availability
- Are Segways hard to ride?
- Nope! Most people become super comfortable after about 5 minutes of training and 5 minutes gliding around on your own!
- Do you have to wear a helmet?
- Helmets are mandatory and provided free of charge. All Guests have to wear a helmet. Even though it’s extremely unlikely that you take a spill, we can’t control everything in our environment (other people…)
- Do you offer any Specialty Tours?
- Call us 619-512-3491, even if not for a booking we love talking about our tours
- Can you cater to special needs?
- Give us a call or email, and we’re happy to accommodate whatever we can
- What’s special about your tours?
- Read about each tour to find out more, but there’s a lot we don’t advertise. Special picture spots, surprises, lots of inside info. Best bet is to call us and chat or send us an email to find out more, or take the leap and book a tour, if you don’t have fun we insist on not accepting your money!
- Meet us in the heart of Downtown San Diego in The Meridian Building at 717 Union Street, Suite L, 92101 (Union Street and West G Street)
- The Meridian offers underground parking Mon–Sat $1.75 per 20 minutes
- Cheaper street parking is available, but be sure to check meters or signs for fees and time limitation; Sundays and certain holidays all meters are free
- As always, please call us if you have any questions about parking or anything at all 619-512-3491
Addtional Popular San Diego Walking Tours
$99/hour 1-4 guests**, $139/hour 5-10 guests** / Legoland Walking Tour
Put the map and schedule away and just enjoy a relaxing day with a Personal Tour Guide for Legoland.
$39 / Balboa Park Walking Tour
Walking tour of the largest cultural center in America, enjoy San Diego art and culture.
$99/hour 1-4 guests**, $139/hour 5-10 guests** / San Diego Zoo Walking Tour
Enjoy a relaxing day with a Personal Guide for the San Diego Zoo and you get to leave the map and schedule in your back pocket.
$30 / Gaslamp Walking Tour
Historic Gaslamp Quarter Walking Tour.