Legoland California is located north of San Diego in beautiful Carlsbad, California. It is only one of two Legoland theme parks in the United States, making this a unique destination to enjoy with your family and friends. To make this trip even more eventful and exclusive, We Love Tourists can arrange for your own personal Legoland Tour Guide, so that based on your own particular preferences you can ensure you get the best experience Legoland has to offer! Between the rides and attractions, the Sea Life Aquarium, and the newly opened Legoland Water Park, it is crucial to maximize your time so that you can get the most enjoyment out of your visit.
During your personal consultation your We Love Tourists Legoland Tour Guide will also share ways that you can save time and money, and how you can get the most from your Legoland experience, such as tips on times between the parks, 4-D shows, specials for aspiring engineers/scientists, unlimited food and drinks, and more! While on site we can guide you through your schedule, take pictures of your group, offer insight and advice to attractions, and contribute to a valuable part of your tour in many ways. And by the way – having us join you is worthwhile, or it’s free – no questions asked!
Price: $99 per hour 1-4 guests**, $139 per hour 5-10 guests**.
**This price does not include the cost of the entrance tickets for Legoland. Tickets, based on age, can be obtained for your group via We Love Tourists at face value of the tickets being sold by Legoland, and those particular proceeds go directly to Legoland with no markup. For this tour there is a 2 hour minimum charge.
- How early should I call for a reservation?
- Call as quickly as you can 619-512-3491! Holiday weekends book the earliest in advance. We typically have good availability for weekday tours. Call us as soon as you know your ideal tour dates so that we can work with you to get you booked!
- What are the age/weight limits?
- For Segway Tours 14 years old, but more importantly Segways need riders between 95-280 pounds to succesfully register them on the footpads. No upper age-limit, but you want to be sure you’re comfortable standing for 2 hours. No limits for walking or towncar tours.
- I bought a discounted pre-paid voucher (e.g., Groupon, Living Social, etc) but it has expired. Is there anything you can do?
- Yes! For only an extra $20, you can take any of our Segway tours, even if the difference between $149 and your voucher-value is much greater. We want to be able to share our tours with everyone and still share great deals.
- Flat (no rocking shape-ups) shoes you’re comfortable in for duration of tour work great! Flip-flops, sandals, running shoes are all good
- Price of tour does not include a tip; sharing tours is a service business and our guides very much appreciate gratuity, thanks!
- Things to pack
- We provide a bottle of water, and definitely recommend bringing a warm layer. It might get chilly in the shade and we’ll be rolling pretty quick at 12mph
- Email Tours@WeLoveTourists.com 48 hours prior to your tour to re-schedule
- Tours are subject to cancellation due to weather and will be rescheduled based on availability
- Are Segways hard to ride?
- Nope! Most people become super comfortable after about 5 minutes of training and 5 minutes gliding around on your own!
- Do you have to wear a helmet?
- Helmets are mandatory and provided free of charge. All Guests have to wear a helmet. Even though it’s extremely unlikely that you take a spill, we can’t control everything in our environment (other people…)
- Do you offer any Specialty Tours?
- Call us 619-512-3491, even if not for a booking we love talking about our tours
- Can you cater to special needs?
- Give us a call or email, and we’re happy to accommodate whatever we can
- What’s special about your tours?
- Read about each tour to find out more, but there’s a lot we don’t advertise. Special picture spots, surprises, lots of inside info. Best bet is to call us and chat or send us an email to find out more, or take the leap and book a tour, if you don’t have fun we insist on not accepting your money!
- Meet us in the heart of Downtown San Diego in The Meridian Building at 717 Union Street, Suite L, 92101 (Union Street and West G Street)
- The Meridian offers underground parking Mon–Sat $1.75 per 20 minutes
- Cheaper street parking is available, but be sure to check meters or signs for fees and time limitation; Sundays and certain holidays all meters are free
- As always, please call us if you have any questions about parking or anything at all 619-512-3491